Falling Waters, West Virginia
5.0

Who would I contact about a inspection station passing a vehicle with bald tires and a broken lower control arm?I believe the dealership is also aware.

The salesman told me that the people they use owes them money.When I went to get it inspected in NY state the garage told me that it never should have passed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of virginia state police vehicle inspection. Virginia State Police needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned virginia state police vehicle inspection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Virginia State Police.

Had an Experience with Virginia State Police?

Comments

Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Health Insurance Review Healthcare Gov "I went thru the enrollment process, wanting to be insured for 2016. Unfortunately, because of my financial situation, I was unable to make my first or any other premium payment..." Read more Fema - Customer Care Review FEMA "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more